Architectural Technologist – HTML5
- Image by Scays via Flickr
OK so this is not Architecture, it’s all about the web and the new html 5 standard, but watch the video below, its all about the new features you will be seeing this year, and I think it opens the way for some very cool applications which are browser based, such as CAD programs, Autocad, we have een recently is looking at this, and others will go, it opens up a lot of interesting ways to share drawings, map, and other web pages. Its also about presentation and thats of interest to us all, every practice should have a web page with cad and video’s of current and past projects.
Click on the video and see the google youtube video see how wide and big it is, is this a new screen !
The video is not short at about an hour long, but stick with it, its interesting and will allow you to see were the browsers are heading.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Architectural Technologist – Autocad tips (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Click from around the globe (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – CAD class tables (konstrukshon.com)
- CAD for the iPhone (q-ontech.blogspot.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Exporting from Vectorworks to DWG (konstrukshon.com)
Source: Konstrukshon CPD Weblog – Architectural Technologist – HTML5
Go to Source: Konstrukshon CPD Weblog