Architectural Technologist – Piano stairs
- Image via Wikipedia
I found this recently, its….. well its novel, the stairs have been converted over night to look and get this sound like a piano.
Piano Stairs is part of a Volkswagen viral video marketing campaign called “The Fun Theory.” Their theory? “Fun can change behavior for the better.” They set-forth to prove their theory by turning plain, old stairs into a fully functioning keyboard and filming the public’s reaction to it. Not only is the video an interesting approach to creating social change, but it’s fun to watch, as well.
Follow the link to youtube and watch the other like minded videos as well….. ! the bin is just cool
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Fun Theory: Volkswagen Masters the Viral Video (mashable.com)
- Fun Behavior. (rwjfblogs.typepad.com)
- Who needs green sermons from a car manufacturer? (guardian.co.uk)
- The Fun Theory: Volkswagen Turns Stairs Into Giant Piano & Creates World’s Deepest Trash Can (laughingsquid.com)
- Piano Stairs aim to get Stockholm butts moving (dvice.com)
- Who Will Climb the Piano Stairs? (freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Piano stairs: I can’t think of a better way to make people fall to their deaths (crunchgear.com)
Source: Konstrukshon CPD Weblog – Architectural Technologist – Piano stairs
Go to Source: Konstrukshon CPD Weblog