Architectural Technologist – H+ magazine
I have just found one of the best research and innovation magazine ever, this is top draw stuff, and gives Wire magazine a run for its money, go the H+ the makeup is pure science and innovation, with a kick. look at the videos read the online article, they have everything from game technology to nuclear fusion, with DNA articles thrown i for good measure. I like the Asimo film, although I think I saw this recently on TV. I posted a note on Twitter recently about Scifi being the beginning of good research, and this magazine is perhaps that link, between scifi and reality, CPD should cover this, be aware of up and developing trends, science, it just might become fact.
I will be looking for this mag on the news stands.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Thermonuclear Reactor To Use Coconut Shells (hardware.slashdot.org)
- A Step Closer To Cheap Nuclear Fusion (science.slashdot.org)
- Magnetic Fields Play Larger Role In Star Formation Than Previously Thought (sciencedaily.com)
- Allergy Warning: The ITER Fusion Facility Contains Coconuts [Energy] (gizmodo.com)
- Smart meters need live displays to help households save money (telegraph.co.uk)
- University/industry R&D partnerships critical factor in driving U.S. innovation economy (medcitynews.com)
- 2009 Campus Technology & T.H.E. Journal Overview (slideshare.net)
Source: Konstrukshon CPD Weblog – Architectural Technologist – H+ magazine
Go to Source: Konstrukshon CPD Weblog